We kindly ask that you please email or call to let us know, (voice mail if necessary) or text (no social media cancellations) at least 48 hours prior to your appointment time to cancel or reschedule. Should you fail to cancel or reschedule your appointment at least 48 hours before your appointment, you will forfeit your booking deposit/payment. Should you wish to reschedule your appointment outside of the time frame of this policy, you definitely can, however you will need to pay the total price of the services prior to booking another date. Calling the day of or day before the appointment to cancel is not sufficient notice and you will forfeit and deposit or prepaid service.
GREAT BROWS LLC operates by appointments only. We have great respect for our clients and artist time, we kindly ask you to follow our policies and terms of service.
For all new appointments, we charge your card a deposit in order to hold your appointment. This amount will be debited immediately upon payment and your remaining balance is due on the day of your appointment. Booking fee/Deposit is NON refundable in any case.
Please plan your trip and travel time with Google by searching for GREAT BROWS Lakeland, address: My Salon, 4000 US Hwy 98 N Suite 106, Lakeland, FL 33809 and prepare yourself for downtown and I-4 traffic. To avoid unexpected matter during your commute, to arrive at least 15 minutes EARLIER to avoid being late. Give yourself enough time for the length of your appointment. Out of respect for everyone's time we have a strict no-tolerance policy for late arrivals.
Over 15 minutes late arrivals will be a NO-SHOW and deposits/payment will be forfeited. This is because all clients receive thorough consultations as well as detailed and precise work. As a result, we will not rush your appointment or the appointments of others. Exceptions will not be made for anyone arriving late due to traffic, weather or any other personal emergency. Therefore, if you are more than 15 minutes late to your appointment you will forfeit your deposit/payment.If your appointment is complimentary, then your subsequent appointment will no longer be complimentary. An additional deposit or purchase in full amount will be required to reschedule your appointment if you arrive late for your scheduled appointment time.
Please provide 48 hours (2 business days) notice when rescheduling your appointment. Our services deposits/payments will be forfeited when outside of this time. We reserve your appointment just for you, we request that you be courteous and respectful and contact us promptly if you are unable to make your appointment.
To best utilize appointment times for all clients we need at least 48-hour notice for reschedule to avoid forfeiting your deposit. To reschedule, you will need to contact us by call/text 863-888-2443 (voice mail if necessary) or email firstname.lastname@example.org, NO social media cancellations, at least 48 hours prior to your appointment time. Should you fail to reschedule your appointment at least 48 hours before your appointment, you will forfeit your booking deposit/payment/Gift Card Prepaid/3rd party voucher.
Should you wish to reschedule your appointment outside of the time frame of this policy, you definitely can, however you will need to pay the total price of the services prior to booking another date.
Calling the day of or day before the appointment to cancel is not sufficient notice and you will forfeit and deposit or prepaid service.
APPOINTMENT/ CONSULTATION / NO GO POLICY:
In person consultation is not required as a separate appointment before your brow service appointment. However, if for any reason, at the time of your appointment, you decide to change your mind and not follow through with brow service (NO GO) then you will be charged as the consultation fee (if you paid deposit the consultation fee will be the entire deposit+50% of your service fee. If you paid for gift card/voucher/3rd party voucher, the entire of gift card value/voucher will be considered as consultation fee and Non-Refundable). Consultation services are not free and are a component of the services we provide for you to receive great brows. Payment will be due at the time of the appointment and consultation.
Only the artist and the client are allowed in the treatment room. Please DO NOT bring a baby without a babysitter who will sit with your child in a separate area, no children, friends, parents, and/or pets to accompany you into the treatment room. If we must cancel/reschedule your appointment because you did not adhere to the “other guests” policy or due to an unexpected circumstance caused by you then your deposit/payment is forfeited and non-transferrable. All guests must wait in the waiting area without any interruption.
*Non-refundable in any case.
A deposit is due immediately upon booking to secure all services appointments. Deposits will be charged to the credit card you provided to the system upon booking your online appointment. This deposit is to confirm your booking and will be deducted from the total cost of your initial session and your remaining balance will be charged at the shop. Deposits are considered earned at the time of appointment confirmation and shall not be eligible for dispute to a credit card company because you were a no show for your appointment.
CANDIDACY AND QUALIFICATION:
All clients are responsible for checking candidacy and qualification prior to any appointment. If you arrive to an appointment and cannot receive treatment due to any contraindications listed, your appointment will be cancelled, and your deposit/payment will be forfeited (Non-Refundable in any case). An additional deposit will be required to rebook another appointment.
*IMPORTANT* It is the responsibility of the client to review all of the information provided to ensure you remain a good candidate for the procedure.
You must check the qualifications below:
- Age requirements: Over 18 years old. For Senior skin (55+) and Oily skin we recommend to book for Nano Brows or Combination or Ombre' as your skin might not heal good with Microblading alone.
- If you are over 55 (Senior Skin) or having very oily skin or large pores, you are NOT candidate for Microblading, you should select Nano Brows or Combination or Ombre' instead.
- Older skin is generally quite thin and the fine lines blur the strokes, so Microblading can cause permanent scarring with its manual technique and give unsatisfactory results – the strokes can become a blurry mess. For oily skin, you'll want to keep in mind that the pigment will fade quicker. This is because oils are coming through your skin constantly. The Microblading color becomes diluted by these oils.
- If your original appointment is made directly with GREAT BROWS for Microblading and you are not the candidate for it, we allow you to upgrade to Nano Brows or Combination or Ombre which can give you the better result (price may change subject to the service and promotion). BUT if you design for NO GO your deposits/payments+50% of service fee will be taken as the consultation fee and it is non refundable.
- If you purchase voucher from 3rd party, it is eligible for only Wed, original skin only (no previous tattoo/microblading) and not guarantee to be able to upgrade the service (please contact us case by case)
- It is your responsibility to make sure that you are qualified and be the candidate for the service you're booking. To get our assist by phone call to proceed the payment is not an excuse, we only facilitate the client for your payment convenience.
- Must not have any transmittable blood related conditions or diseases such as Hepatitis or HIV/AIDS
- Must not be pregnant or nursing
- Must not have any skin allergies to pigments or make up
- Must not have glaucoma and/or taking blood thinning medicines
- Must not have skin concerns such as eczema, psoriasis or keloids in treatment area
- Must not have active skin cancer
- Must not have experience with post inflammatory hyper-pigmentation
- Must not have undiagnosed rashes or blisters in brow or lip area
- Must not be someone who is under or scheduled for radiotherapy or chemotherapy
- Must not be someone who is epileptic who has experienced faint spell or seizure
- If you are diabetic, please have a doctors note with medication + controlled diet
You must avoid the following before the appointment:
- Don't use anti-aging, tone correcting, lightening, brightening, tightening, tone correcting, evening, color correcting, or any acne products etc 4 weeks before appointment. If upon arrival of your appointment it is discovered that you were using any of above product anywhere on the face over the past 4 weeks, you will be turned away and you will have to pay another deposit to reschedule your appointment. Since you want to prepare the skin and make it healthy, strong, non-irritated and non-sensitive. If you are not prepared and still design to take the procedure, you will take your own risk of any result may occur e.g. you would not get the perfect result or your skin wouldn't take the pigment or any irritation.
- Don’t pick, tweeze or wax your eyebrows at least 1 week before the procedure
- Don’t have any type of facial at least 2 weeks before the procedure
- Don’t go tanning or sunbathing prior the procedure at least 1 weeks. You shouldn’t have a sunburned face as the tan will exfoliate the color of your brows.
- Since they are natural blood-thinners which would not be good for the actual procedure, avoid taking fish oil or Vitamin E at least 1 week before the procedure.
- Don’t take any Aspirin or Ibuprofen 48 hrs before the procedure. If you really need to take some meds, you can take Tylenol.
- Don’t work-out on the day of the procedure as the body heat might expand the pores. It is also highly advisable not to sweat at least 14 days (avoid gym, sauna, hot tub) after the procedure as well. Sweat is salty which means that it can permanently fade the treated area.
- Don’t drink any alcohol 24 hours before your appointment. This can also thin your blood and cause bleeding during your microblading procedure.
We block out time and hold these appointments specifically for you, we respect your time, please respect ours. (This includes all touch up appointments.) Our results depend on your commitment to the whole process, from pre-care to after-care to ongoing touch ups. We want the best results possible for representing our company and we cannot do this without you.
NO COMPLIMENTARY SESSIONS:
Initial procedure appointments DO NOT include a complimentary touch up. Touchup appointments are considered an additional service and must be scheduled between 6 to 8 weeks following your first session. Touch up appointments are not mandatory but are highly suggested and REQUIRED for best results. If you decide not to have a touchup and your brows are faded or gone then there is no liability or issue caused by Great Brows as you have elected to opt out of a suggested second portion of the recommended brow procedure.
Healing can be unpredictable. If recommended additional touch-up appointments are needed then fee for service will apply.
Prices for corrections are charged based on how much work needs to be done and do not include free follow-up touch-ups, if you will require multiple sessions, each session will be priced accordingly.
FUTURE TOUCH UPS FOR RETURN CLIENTS:
If you are a returning client of ours and you need to schedule a touch up appointment, please go to greatbrows.com and locate the service for touchup which is $150.
- Touch-up price after initial procedure 6weeks-6months is $150
- Touch-up or Color Boost after initial procedure/your perfection touch up 6-18months is $175 (reserve to change following our official service page)
We only accept confirmed appointments and do not accept walk ins. Although our schedule is often full we sometimes will offer a wait list to serve the need for clients who want an earlier appointment time then they already reserved. When an appointment time opens up, we contact from top to bottom of the list and the first to confirm will be booked. You can be added to the list by calling us. Please keep in mind that availability is not guaranteed.
EXISTING BROW TATTOOS:
All promotions will apply only to original brow services and skin without any preexisting tattoo. If you received brows previously then you must select a different service. We are extremely selective when working over existing tattoos and other tattoo artists' work. If you have had your eyebrows previously tattooed, we request that you text to 863 888 2443 clear photos of your brows with no makeup for approval or to email@example.com. After sending your photos, please give us 1-3 business days for us to get back to you. If for any reason you schedule an appointment without approval from our team, your deposit will be forfeited. With existing brow tattoos you must select “Brow Correction” to book the appointment, if you make an appointment with the wrong service you must understand that you will receive the wrong price on your confirmation email and balance due will be inaccurate. You must pay the correct balance on the appointment day for brow correction.
Gratuities are welcomed and appreciated as our artists rely on tips as a portion of their variable compensation.
Cosmetic tattooing does not fully replace wearing makeup or natural hairs. Healed results will vary with each client and using makeup may still be needed. We have no control over what occurs during the healing process. Absolutely NO guarantee will be made and additional sessions (charged accordingly) may be required to obtain optimal results.
IMPORTANT FOR ALL CLIENTS:
Microblading and all permanent cosmetics are considered a multiple-step appointment process. Healed results will vary with each individual client. NO guarantees will be made. Additional sessions (at an additional charge) may be required to obtain optimal desired results. Although we give our best efforts to provide you with quality service, many factors can result in a less than desired outcome as each client will heal differently due to age, skin type, ethnicity etc.... In order for your new brows to heal properly (and look their very best) please follow all Pre-Appointment Restrictions and After Care! These instructions are designed to limit bleeding and skin sensitivities during the service. Excessive bleeding during the procedure can dilute and expel the pigment color and lead to poor results.
GREAT BROWS LLC reserves the right to refuse service to anyone. Prices/Promotions are subject to change at any time.